Thursday, December 16, 2010

another day another dollar

wow I spent alot of money today - and still not 100% done my xmas shopping! UHHHH I thought I was so ahead of the game but everything snuck up on me!


I cant believe xmas is a week away!


What I really really want for myself is a super cute running skirt... oh my I have seen some ADORABLE ones lately! I want to feel more girlie when I get my sweat on!

Look how freaking cute these are!

I really like THIS one from skirtsports.com
and THIS one from runningskirts.com. The women that own runningskirts.com seem amazing!

So so so cute! Maybe after the holidays - not quite in my price range right now.

Tomorrow is supposed to be an outside 8 mile run... it snowed today so a bit worried about the roads being icy. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment