Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hiatus...

I spend ALOT of time on the computer - way more than I should.



I have the beginning of 6 days off and I want to have some amazing memory making times with my family.


So Im putting the computer away for a few days. I will be back after Christmas with lots of pics and fun stories to share!



Alittle about my next few days-



Today/Thursday- 10mile run planned, massage booked, lunch with my BFF, a little shopping to do still, dinner with my fabulous family, making cookies with G tonight, a glitter craft planned, need to wrap some gifts and then curling up with hubby for a movie night. oh and grocery shopping!



Fri - some cooking to do. Play like crazy with Gavin. Hit the gym - maybe take G swimming. Dinner with friends and their families and then all the fun xmas eve stuff - will go driving to look at lights then get G in bed to start putting together a few toys that will be "out" from santa.



Sat - so so so so so excited to be home on xmas with my family! We will cook breakfast together, lots of gifts, play, nap, ect. Dinner at my moms with my extended family



Sun - hubbys family heads into town and I get all of my neices....yaaa!



We may or may not get a TON of snow on Sunday - either a dusting or a few feet... I think Im the only one in the state hoping for a few feet! I want to go sledding and stay in my pjs and be snowed in with my two favorite men!



So a BUSY BUSY next few days.



Hope everyone has a fabulous wonderful Christmas. Forget about all the stressors involved and give a giant hug to the ones you love. Put a smile on your face - its contagious!

2 comments:

  1. Have a happy and safe holiday!


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break - see you in a week or so!

    ReplyDelete