Friday, July 13, 2012

why oh why???

My scale battery died a few days ago. Technically weigh in isn't until Sunday so no sweat... dont need the scale until Sunday. BUT Im a daily morning weigher. The last few days my diet, while not horrible, has included a bite or two of fruit snacks, a handful of M&Ms ect. Definately NOT what I need.

And just now - after having dinner and a large drink I decided that this would be the perfect time to put my new battery in the scale and I HAD to weigh myself... it was like I was craving it. I HAD to do it... as Im walking to the scale, I am saying over and over "this is a bad idea, dont do it"


But of course I did it - and of course the number SUCKED. 172. Thats 4 or 5 lbs up from my weigh in just a few days ago :(   Could it be...

  • my battery was dying and the weights recently were not correct so that lovely low number I was last week despite all the hard work wasnt right?
  • Its mid day, after eating, bloated weight that will magically seem better in the morning?
  • I over did it on bites here and there and ruined my hard work efforts without really realizing it?
  • I ate out last night and took in WAY more sodium than normal...water weight maybe
Regardless it SUCKS. And I want to sit here and feel sorry for myself. I want to go on a wheat eating binge more than I have ever wanted to before. I want a pastry, and toast with butter, and a cinnomon roll and a big  bowl of apple jacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment