Wednesday, December 29, 2010

stressed out

First my shake this morning - chocolate shakeology with 1/2 banana, 8oz unsweetenned vanilla almond milk and a couple icecubes in the blender..... shockingly good... so so so good! I literally was licking every last sip out of the cup! It tasted like fudgy chocolatey goodness. I was SHOCKED! And it left me very full and fulfilled until lunch time. I was very impressed.

Im beyond stressed out about work right now - management brought in another midlevel without much discussion with us. He wants specific hours/days and his schedule his way which makes my schedule SUCK. It could very well make my work life not happy. I love my job right now. I am very worried that the love will go away because of this. Tomorrow morning I have a scheduling meeting with him and my current other half at work. Im hoping it goes our way. Fingers crossed.

After the meeting I will have some stress relief with a 11 mile run. uhhhhh hope I can sleep tonight.

2 comments:

  1. MMMMM!!! I love the sound of your shake!!! I just got a little blender type deal magic bullet thingy for Christmas!! I cant wait to make yummy shakes and smoothies!! :)

    Fingers crossed for ya!! Hope work stays being loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Magic Bullet that I need to use more... Your shake sounds like it might be deliciously perfect! :D

    I've got my fingers crossed for you, too -- it would suck to be stuck with a terrible schedule. :P

    ReplyDelete