Sunday, February 27, 2011

I like plans

It is time to be a women with a plan. I like plans. It gets me from point A to point B. I need to have list... list make me happy, Im that kind of gal :) I like to be able to check things off my list.

So its time to make a plan to get me back to where I need to be.

First thing tomorrow morning I need to go grocery shopping. Restock on lean proteins, veggies, fruits, healthy snacks, ect.

Here are some ground rules for me to start tomorrow morning. Taking this one day at a time and will check off the day as I go ...
1. WATER WATER WATER... NO SODA! I like water. I love lemon in my water. I dont need soda.
2. I need to plan my meals for the day either the night before or first thing each morning for the entire day. Allocate calories out for the day so I know what I have planned for the rest of the day.
3. JOURNAL.
4. 30 min minimum exercise every single day.

Thats a good healthy start. I know I can do that.

I also think its important that I organize some of my life... when life is unorganized I feel restless. I have two days off of work and need to clean and organize my bedroom/bathroom. It will definately help!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's such a simple concept and almost assumed - but THANK YOU for the reminder to plan out my day of calories. If I know what my meals will be then I know what room I have for snacks or extras within a meal. I don't know why I don't do this more. I count calories then realize I've had too much to make it through the rest of the day.... Why don't I do this again?

    ReplyDelete