Thursday, June 23, 2011

morning...

This morning the alarm went off for work and Im sitting in bed struggling to remember why I set the alarm... my brain is fried! Thank goodness after today I have a 4 day weekend. Tons to do during the four day weekend but still off :)

Yesterday I packed my breakfast, lunch and dinner at work. It was awesome. I forced myself not to go get anything to add. Didnt spend a penny and ate pretty healthy. All my food is packed and ready to go for today aswell.

Hoping for a speedy day. The doc I work with this week, while I like him, I dont particularly care for working with him - he makes me feel stupid and second guess every decision I make. I know he is just trying to teach and means well but he stresses me out and I dont have any fun while Im there. Couple that with it being pretty busy lately and we have a student... its exhausting. I was SOOOO tired yesterday when I got home ... barely made it through "so you think you can dance"... love that show!

Im also super sore - my butt and legs, ouch!

So during my four day weekend Im aiming for the gym 3 times. I also plan to move the playroom... again, exhausting.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment