Tuesday, July 12, 2011

boy im tired...

My kid is a super early bird happy morning person - I do NOT know where he gets it from, definately not from me or my husband. So this morning he was up at 645 - I bought him a timer so that got me an extra 30 min in bed but regardless it was an early morning this morning. So early that for the first 10-15 min my vision was blurry. Two cups of coffee and Im feeling more like me.

I just logged my breakfast into myfitnesspal.com ... 1.5 cups multi grain cherios with 1/2 a banana and a splash of fat free milk. With my 2 daily cups of coffee with unsweetened almond milk.  Now to get started on the day...

If Im tired now then Im going to be downright exhausted tonight! Yesterday and todays main goal was to tackle my kitchen cabinets so I need to finish that this morning. Today I need to finish up a few more cabinets and the yucky top of the fridge, counter tops and floor - fun fun. But it will be one more thing on the list of things to do before baby that I can check off :)  Then we will be heading to a friends for some kid playtime and then the gym... I dont typically head to the gym that late in the day since I prefer morning gym time but had to revamp things today.

Its supposed to be 97 freaking degrees outside today with high humidity - we will not be playing outside today - yuck!

So here is to a busy day - time to hit the cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment