Saturday, July 23, 2011

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY

I should be having a great day - even started it with a prenatal massage but NOPE ... not feeling it and Im pissy and cranky. And very very lonly. Hubby has been on 3-11 the last two weeks and I have been working or having things to do in the am and want him to be able to sleep so there has been NO time. NO alone time, NO family time, NO romance. Little man has been a moody cranky crying mess (he is in his room in bed for the night crying his eyes out as we speak) so its just been me and him in crank town. Add to that the 100-107 degree (heat index >115) heat wave we are in right now. Its a bad combination. I feel like a loser, minimal friends, not close to family, bad mom, ect ect ect.

Im in a funk and it sucks and I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment