Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is over - let the fun begin!

So besides my "OMG I cant stand my family" post from yesterday - up until the last minute with my side of the family the day was actually pretty awesome!



And now Xmas is over and its time to get back into the swing of things. I started the day with packing up the rest of the fudge/cookies to go to my SILs tomorrow and get them out of our house and we cleared out all the other junk food given to us over the holidays. Not to mention clearing out all the toys little man has outgrown... he did so well deciding which toys he didnt need anymore.

Then it was off to weight watchers for a weigh in - 184.5... down 5.5 lbs in the past two weeks. I would normally pat myself on the back but that was 100% losing water weight post baby... definately not my eating! Then it was off to the grocery store to buy a ridiculous about of fruits and veggies. And I ended the day with doing the first day of couch to 5k - yaaa me! Now off to log my points for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment