Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy weekend...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Weekends mean absolutely nothing in our house - both hubby and I work in public service and weekends/holidays/day vs night really means nada. So its Saturday and I worked 12 hours and hubby is at work right now. The kiddos got to spend some quality time with grandma.

I didnt get my workout in this morning :( was aiming for an insanity video. Eating was doing well until someone broke out donuts and chocolates at work and then it was all down hill. Granted I didnt order chinese with everyone else :) Tomorrows weigh in will NOT be good. I need to get back on track. I know what to do but I need to actually do it. I like my workouts. I like the food Im eating. What is the problem!

I need to revamp this coming weeks workout plan - they came out with a new schedule at the gym and I need to revamp around it. I will do that tomorrow night.

I think an early bed time is in order. Have a great weekend. Good night.

2 comments: