Monday, April 23, 2012

plan what you eat...

Plan what you eat, eat what you plan!

That popped into my head yesterday and has been my new mantra for the last few hours. I have the exercise down but my weighloss 100% relies on my eating. It makes or breaks my efforts. The exercise is an added bonus. It makes me feel strong, lean and destresses me. When I eat well, I lose weight. When I dont, I gain. Its pretty simple. I am also a HUGE planner. I plan my meals pretty often. I dont always follow that plan unfortinately.

So todays food plan - and Im planning what I eat and will eat what I plan!
8am - 4 egg whites, 1 slice dry toast, coffee with almond milk.
11am- protein shake
1pm - baked chicken sandwich with carrots.
330pm - greek yogurt with berries and cereal
6pm - pork chop with veggies
9pm - a fruit

This weeks workout plan
Monday - insanity video
Tues - run 3 miles and 10 strides, insanity video
Wed - early spin, insanity video
Thur - run 5 miles, insanity video
Fri - insanity video
Sat - 10 mile run
Sunday rest

No comments:

Post a Comment