Thursday, April 19, 2012

if you want to do it...

Im sitting here feeling blah about myself. I gave in, decided not to work out and decided to eat instead. So I just had some tamales that my dad brought from Texas when he was visiting. Now if I had done it after getting my workout in then I may not feel so bad but here I am now.

While eating I went through some of my favorite blogs. One gal posted a video she found on youtube... see it HERE

Besides the fact that it is an amazing inspirational thing to see... it was the ending words that got me.

If you want to do it, all you have to do is do it.
I can call myself a marathoner, even an iron man but best of all I can call myself happy.

Can I call myself happy? Not even a little bit. Yes I have very happy periods but overall... no I cannot call myself happy. I want to do it... all I have to do is do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment