Wednesday, April 11, 2012

morning everyone

Just a quick hello before I get ready for work - those last few minutes enjoying my coffee before the annoying task of blow drying my hair then getting the kids up and dressed and all of us out of the door. Fun Fun.

Completed insanity the last two nights. Still havent gotten up in time to get the shorter tempo (4 miles) run in. I HAVE to do it tomorrow since friday is my long run and sat is a run rest day since I have the long run on friday and a 5k scheduled for Sunday. But I NEED to get my training miles in.

My husband has been going on and on and on about how I wont be able to stick to insanity AND my training. I have decided to repeat month one of insanity instead of going up to 2 and keep my running schedule as it is. I KNOW I can do this and I really really dont want to prove he is right so I need to make sure those runs happen.

On a side note - I was reading the beach body nutrition plan and Im intrigued. More on that to come.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment