Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I love being sore!

So I restarted weights yesterday. As I stated in a post a few days ago - its the only thing I wasnt doing that I did last time. So while Im at the same weight as before, my body is definately NOT where it was before.

Im a free weight and barbell kind of girl. I love heading over to the "guy" section, taking a bench and giving it all I have. Its a great feeling. And the soreness the next day, reminding me of how well I did... is AWESOME!

Yesterday I did 20 min of interval runs on the treadmill to warm up then headed over to weights. Did two different exercises for bis, tris, shoulders, chest, back. Then went to the mats and did squats, lunges and jump ups. Then did some ab and core work. I had to rush a bit because I only had 30 min for weights yesterday. But it was a good workout.

On there news - my 5 year old passed the swim test at the gym! So so so proud of him! He cant wait to start using the water slides!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing this morning - I LOVE the feeling of being sore - when you worked your ass off to get there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I thought maybe I was just weird!

    ReplyDelete