Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BEING SWEATY ROCKS!!!


Being sweaty is SOOOO much better than not being sweaty and regretting it!

Its 1025pm and I am just finishing up with the day. I meant to run this morning but my bed was not letting me out of it. Then I was going to run at the gym but we didnt make it there. Got home from some activities with the kids at 7pm and we took a family walk. Got the kids to bed. Worked on tagging kid stuff for the consignment sale this weekend. Then before I knew it - it was 920pm. And I hadnt worked out yet. I almost gave in and said that I would just sit back and watch tv. But no... I reminded myself. I am training for a freaking marathon! If I dont get my miles in then I will NOT be ready and am much ore likely to be even more injured. So off to the treadmill I went.

And now its done, Im happy and proud of myself. Now to sit, relax and get to bed!


2 comments:

  1. and Im getting up and getting my sweaty on.
    again.
    when does this end? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good when you push past certain expectations you set for yourself. You thought about not working out - gave it some serious consideration and then said "NO!" Good for you for saying no to the devil on your shoulder that wanted to be a couch potato last night! You are stronger than him! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete