Saturday, September 1, 2012

Challenge Toronto...

I am letting everyone I know... and even you all that I do not really "know"... know about the challenge I am undertaking. Lets call it the Toronto challenge...

In 5 weeks I will be at my first medical conference - and while I am sad and stressed about leaving my hubby and kids for 6 days, I am super excited to go and have some me time, interact with my peers, hang out with Katie and remind myself why I love doing what I do.

But I want to go to this conference feeling strong, happy, confident. To help do this I would love to hit my first weight loss goal since I started my facebook weight loss challenge. I want to be in the 150s. I want to say good bye to the 160s so bad! I have been going back and forth between 165 and 172 for months now and Im ready for it to be done! So that means I need to lose 6-8 lbs in the next 5 weeks. Totally do-able. I just need to focus!

And then hopefully I can fit into my fall clothes from two years ago... and of course a new outfit or two for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment