I am so incredibly thankful for...
- My healthy vibrant sometimes annoying but always wonderful children. Gavin is so serious yet silly, smart, questions everything, and loves like crazy. Bre is such a goof ball.
- A marriage built on respect and love and that I am married to someone I also trully consider a friend and partner.
- A job that I love. Yes I would rather be rich and not be away from my kids as much but I LOVE going into work. I LOVE the people I work with and what I do. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- Being employed in a field that allows me to provide for my family and for us not to be paycheck to paycheck.
- My body for being able to run :)
- My closest friends - they keep me sane.
- Facebook for keeping me entertained with peoples "garbage"
And I woke up to run before work since Im missing all of the Turkey Trots - did you run today?
I already warned work that I would be setting up shop in an empty patient room to do my notes today so I can watch the parade. I love the parade...
what are you doing today?