Sunday, December 9, 2012

horrible sunday weigh in...

As expected - todays weigh in sucked. Do I deserve a bad weigh in... 100% yes. I have eaten crap. Drank crap. And minimal exercise. If I would have had anything but a crappy weigh in then I would be very confused right now.

Todays weigh in 174. I think thats up 2.6 or something like that from last week.

I am sabataging myself. I dont know why but I know thats what Im doing. I know Im purposely putting off eating right, exercising, drinking water. I act like I will never get to eat something "fun" again. But the smart previously healthier version of me knows that ..
1. once Im eating healthier the crap wont taste "fun" but kind of gross and I wont want most of it anyways and
2. you can always have a bit of this or a taste of that as long as the rest of the time you are making smart choices and getting your body moving.

I KNOW what to do. I KNOW why I should do it but I keep myself from doing it.

I am very frustrated with myself at this moment.

On a plus side - operation no snooze was a success today. Woke up when the alarm went off at 515, got up, dressed and down stairs to do an insanity video. Now Im sitting here sweaty and awesome trying not to vomit... those videos are NO joke.

Im preparing for a crazy busy Sunday at work - we have a part time doc working with me today from another institution. He has only done one shift with us and never a day shift so I will be picking up a lot of slack today. fun fun. Its ok though - I love love love my job. I am very lucky to be able to say that - a lot of people cannot.

Off to take a shower and make a protein shake for breakfast - havent had one of those in a long long time.

Today is day one of an awesome week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the weigh in, but don't be so down on yourself! Sounds like you've started the week off right. How's it going? Good luck on another good day and week!

    ReplyDelete