Friday, December 28, 2012

quick post

Need to head to work but wanted to say hi.

Yesterday I was lucky to have 2 heart to hearts with a coworker and then my best friend and I feel so much better inside. I see light at the end of the tunnel. Hopeful. Its nice.

The birthday challenge on the side of my blog is a bust... im going up and down up and down. This weeks weigh in on sunday will probually be way up because I have eaten like I have never seen food before. Ridiculous. I let my feelings get to me and tried to stuff them down with food.

Jan 2nd I start a 90 day beach body challenge using ChaLean - very excited. I did my January workout schedule. I will be posting it tonight. It is very ambitious between the chaLean videos, training for a half and knowing the tough mudder is coming up! But if I only do 80% of what I have scheduled I will be very happy.

I am taking down the birthday challenge and putting up the 90 day chaLean challenge. I am hoping to lose 20 lbs in the next 90 days. More importantly I want to loss a crapload of inches! And feel stronger!


1 comment:

  1. You got this, and you sure are ambitious. I loved Chalean!

    ReplyDelete