Friday, January 4, 2013

me up early OMG!

Yes... ME, Ms. Sleepy head, the queen of the snooze button has woken up not once, not twice but THREE days in a row at 5am when my alarm first goes off. I have immediately put my workout gear on that I layed out the night before and headed down to do a video. Today was no exception. Today was the last workout of week 1 of Chalean. I will post my update about the week on the top page labeled for the challenge.

Feels so good to do what I tell myself I am going to do. Yes a little voice in my head (yes the schizo voice again) told me "just go back to bed, workout tonight" but I know I wouldnt do that. I know that extra hour of sleep wouldnt give me true rest. So up I got. WOOHOO!

The last three days from 6am-630am has been my me time. Drink a nice cup of coffee, catch up on emails/blogs/facebook. Then shower, pack lunch and get to work. Ive been having my protein shake once I get to work (I keep a small blender there) for breakfast. Its working :)

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you! I snoozed off today!I am taking the inspiration from you though! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete