This week I'm pushing things into high gear - it is time to push into the mid 160s! So expect a ridiculous amount of post this week and I cheer myself on, vent my frustrations, whine, ect.
What I'm doing differently this week -
- Starting the morning off with 16 oz of water and being observant of my water intake through out the day. Lots and lots of water.
- TRACK every single bite on my fitness pal (feel free to friend me Chrissyrn04 - thats a zero four)
- Start my morning off with some sort of cardio even if its only 20 minutes before work to get my metabolism in gear.
- Plan my workouts and stick to them!
- Pack my food for work and ONLY eat what I pack!
- No eating out until weigh in on Saturday.
- No alcohol - even at the award ceremony on Tuesday.
See nothing insane, nothing crazy... just focusing on the important stuff!
My workouts planned for this week
Sunday - 20 min cardio intervals (sprinting, jumping jacks, weighted squats, hammer curls, pushups, plank)
Monday - chalean week 3 workout 1
Tuesday - 7-8 mile run
Wed - chalean week 3 workout 2, 30 min treadmill light run
Thur - 1 hour gym class workout, 30 min treadmill light run
Friday - spin class, chalean week 3 workout 3
Saturday - trail run with Laura