Saturday, April 20, 2013

what to post?

Ive come to post things atleast 4 times this week and half way through each one I x it all out and leave. Nothing seems right. Either my post is a bit to personal and I dont want to deal with the repercussions of people I really "know" reading it or it seems a bit whiny and full of complaining and with the events happenning in Boston and Texas ... it felt pretty stupid.

So instead I have posted nothing.

And I still have no clue what to write.

  • Im stuck in a rut right now with my eating - I have been struggling to make better choices. 
  • I ROCKED 11 miles in the rain this week for my long run! 
  • Im looking forward to taper week! 
  • I have SOOOOOO much to do in the next few days. I have to get ready for a big meeting at work, need to get my house in gear, buy ALL my summer clothes and get ready for our trip. Stressing a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment