Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday :)

Good morning everyone!

After a day FULL of rain yesterday it seems like today will be a prettier day. Atleast its not raining yet! We will have a jam packed day as usual though. Gavin had a friend spend the night last night. My van needs dropped off to be detailed (yippeee), I need to get a longer run in today since my trail run got rained out, visiting the inlaws, ect ect ect.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I had a rough point day 2 days ago that sent me for a whirlwind. I ended up eating 65 freaking points! OMG! But I claimed every bite. I was very proud of myself. Then was on point yesterday until the kids went to bed and then all went to hell. Big time. I am thinking I will not be seeing a loss this week :( We will see. Need to keep trucking.


No comments:

Post a Comment