Wednesday, September 23, 2009

:)

It has been a stressful week. For no particular reason - just feeling really stressed. There is not enough hours in the day and not enough of me to go around it seems. But another week almost done - just need to keep my head up and keep moving forward.

It has been a good week food wise. Friday and Saturday I went alittle overboard and used ALL of my extra points but I have surprisingly been able to stay within my daily points every day since then. Tomarrow night is weigh in - I hope my good work from sunday on helps and fri and sat doesnt come back to kick me in the butt! Its also that time of the month so the last day or so I have tried to back off on the salt so I dont hold on to too much water weight.

I just ran a mile and then did week 2 day 2 of my abs/pushup/squat challange. WOW my abs hurt! And soooo proud of how I am doing with the pushups. Starting I could only do 7 but I just did 5 rounds of 10-12 pushups! It felt awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment