Thursday, February 18, 2010

Had a few aha moments today...

When I first started WW back in the day, I had a HARD time understanding how I could ever use less points. I would get 28 or 29 but have to use a few of my weekly points every day. I would think of others in WW that are maintenence and only get 21 or 23 points a day and think how the hell do they do that? I thought then that there is NO way I could ever eat that little of calories.

Then today I had an aha moment. I have trully been following this for a few weeks now. On average eating 1200-1400 calories a day. With planning and eating healthy, I have a problem getting all my points in. I am not nearly as hungry as I used to be. My stomach is getting smaller -shrinking. That makes perfect sense why later on I wont need as many calories... I just never got that before.

I thought I may be hungry for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment