Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Im willing a good day...

It will be a good day. It will be a good day...

It is 545 am, Im about to leave for work but had a few minutes so here I am. I did NOT get up early to work out - I was in sleepy land and it was fabulous. I slept like a baby last night! I woke up quite sore from class last night - what a great feeling.

Ok the not so great feeling - consuming 6 points worth of stupid ass fruit snacks at 10pm last night... what the hell?!? I KNOW I cant stop at one pack, I KNOW I have NO self control when it comes to them yet I still 1. bring them into the house and 2. start with one pack thinking I wont eat more... I should know... history repeats itself EVERY time. I should not have brought the kind I like in the house - I should have just let G get the race car ones that I think taste like butt and wont eat. Next time.

I am packing a light dinner for work tonight in the hopes that I will get a workout in after I get home and wont be starving instead at 8pm. I still have 7 points left over for after workout to enjoy something since Im sure I will be alittle hungry.

It will be a good day - it will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment