Sunday, March 14, 2010

a good week here i come!!!

This is going to be a good week. We are taking this one day at a time for a good ... no scratch that... GREAT week!

I work 10a-1op tomarrow. I already prepped and made my lunch and dinner. I was very proud of myself ... it turned out sooooo yummy!

1 speghetti squash (cooked in microwave for 15 min then shredded)
1 zucchini
2 cups mushrooms
1 onion
lots of garlic
handful of fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup cut up tomatoe
2 triangles of laughing cow cheese (wanted goat but didnt have any)
splash of chicken broth

I sauted each veggie seperately to make each one perfect then cleared the bottom of the pan with the chicken broth, then mixed in all the veggies with the speghetti sqash and the cheese til the cheese was mixed in then done... so so so so so yummy! And my house smells AWESOME.

This makes 2 servings. Technically every thing is 0 points except the cheese which is 2 so technically this is 1 point per serving. Im giving it 3 though for the veggie calories included.

So tomarrow my food plan...
breakfast -
egg whites on a bagel thin - 2 points
lunch-
veggie mix with toasted sandwich thin 4 points
Dinner-
same = 4 points
Snacks
Green monster 3 points
cottage cheese 3 points
carrots 0 points
apple 1 point
orange 1 point
fiber one bar 2 points

Thats 20 points. Im sure I will have a coffee or two which is 1-2 points and a snack when I get home from work so should end right at 27 points.

Since I dont have to be at work til 10 tomarrow I plan to get a run in the am - hopefully outside with my Gracie girl. I need to get my distances up!

It is going to be a good week - I am taking back control!

No comments:

Post a Comment