Thursday, March 18, 2010

great day!

It is GORGEOUS outside!!! The sun has shined all day and we tried to make the best of it. I need a nap but had a great day!

First dropped G off at preschool and headed to the ma and pa trail with the dog and the hubby. I went the route to Annies with the dog and hubby went the hard hilly route. I ran the entire thing except stopping because a stupid person didnt have their dog on a leash and it wanted to hump my little girl and to let Gracie get some water at the playground. Funny how I can barely walk but had NO issues running.

Then dropped Grace off at the groomers, grocery shopping, picked up the boys, got a hair cut, went to my new job to drop off papers. Then after I got back G and I went to wash my car which probually looked hilarious to outsiders since the three year old has to help with EVERYTHING and do it himself. We sort of cleaned the house and Im trying to get energy to go finish dinner.

All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment