Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ready

I am ready for my life not to revolve around a test.

I am ready for my days off to be actual days off.

Im ready for SPRING and SUMMER.

Im ready to sit outside and enjoy the warmth of the sun.

Im ready to kick my running up a notch and get over the fear of longer distances - come on 5 miles!

Im ready to buy new smaller clothes! I think I will have to do this sooner than later, my smallest pants are baggy and make me feel blah and bummy.

Im ready to stop fearing things that are out of my control.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was coming home from my swim class and I got one of my "oh yea" moments. I looked down at my forearms when I was driving and they are smaller! I have lost alittle bit of weight here and there but never enough that I could really tell the difference in my body. Its an amazing feeling. Im thinking in another 10 lbs it will be REALLY noticeable.

Come friday I have a slight life again, yes I will have to do alot of reading and learning for my new job but not cramming like I am right now. I hate that I am so stressed over this damn test. Its a BIG test that holds ALOT of power over my life right now. TWO MORE DAYS! In 2 days I can officially say I am a nurse practitioner! Christina Savage, RN, MS, CRNP

woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment