Friday, April 9, 2010

quick update

Its getting late (well 10pm on a friday is late to me, Im SOOOO old!) - anyways I wanted to get on here really quick and share my evening...

I got off work at 7pm. I spent 90 min in HORRIBLE traffic going about 30 miles to Belair. I went to khols looking for something cute to wear out for dinner and Phantom tomarrow night. I tried on a few things - all much smaller. I only grabbed mediums and 12's! and they all fit!!! It is AMAZING the difference the experience of trying on clothes is now... I can only imagine what it would be like once Im at goal. It was amazing!

Then I started heading home around 830 pm - I hadnt eaten dinner yet and I was starving. This shows how much I have changed in the last 3 months. The old me would order a pizza on my way home or hit up fast food. NOPE - I went out of my way to get out of my car and went to subway and got a super healthy sub - no cheese, no sauce, lots of veggies. Yaaa me!

No comments:

Post a Comment