Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/26 take 2...

I really wish I didnt wait until the end of the day to blog about how my day went. Im exhausted right now and none of the excitement that I felt earlier will really come through and I dont feel like doing the work to post pics or my nike+ info.

So I spent an awesome day with my kid running errands and what not and even curled up and took a nap together... soon he will be too old to do that with mommy :(

Gavins quote/question of the day "Mom, is it hard working being a mommy?" so cute!

Then when Eric got home from work at 4 - I was already in workout gear with water bottles filled ready to head out. Now no one filled me in on something with training - last week was my longest run, 12 miles, and now its time to start scaling back before the BIG DAY. So todays run was 10 miles. I ROCKED it! Coming down in mileage is SOOOOOO much more fun then going up. Two weeks ago 10 miles was so difficult. Not today! Yes it was tough, yes I was ready to be done but I was in the zone most of the run. Even picked up my speed my last 3 miles (there was another runner about 1/4 mile or so ahead of me and I was trying to catch up... she ran faster so didnt happen but I felt so good picking up my speed!). I completed the 10 miles in 1 hour and 42 minutes. So about ten minutes a mile, slightly faster than normal time.

After my run it was time to warm up dinner and then we had to head to walmart, blah.

I have it all on nike+ but just dont have the energy ... Im sitting here as a giant lump. Im going to go soak in the tub and head to bed early tonight. My goal is to get up and go to 545am spin class before work tomarrow... we will see...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is a cut quote. Kids say such cute things. :)

    Great job rocking your run today! :)

    ReplyDelete