Wednesday, September 1, 2010

done...

Ok Im done being Bitchy with a capital B... not sure what came over me. There was no need for me to express dislike for someone I dont even really know. I really dont like that part of me. If I hurt anyones feelings, I am trully sorry. And for being evil... I got a pimple!

As for the post before that - I was just venting. My feelings got a bit hurt. He was the only contact I have from that phase of my life and knowing that it is completly closed when it shouldnt have to be bothered me a bit. But the last thing I want to do it cause turmoil in his life - what kind of friend would that make me?

Today was a slow then busy day at work but my wonderful hubby brought G to eat dinner with me - love that! Got home at 8pm, tucked G in and headed outside for a run. Didnt think it was that hot until after about a mile and decided nope dont feel like running anymore. So I headed downstairs and did my 30 day shred.

Tomarrow Im planning to spin - havent done that in a while, my ass might hurt!

1 comment:

  1. On your dashboard under BLOGS to the left there is a button that says MANAGE. Click that. The list of blogs you follow will populate. To the far right of the blog you want to unfollow click SETTINGS and a new window will pop up. At the right of that window there will be a link that says STOP FOLLOWING THIS SITE. Hope that helps :*/

    ReplyDelete