Wednesday, September 1, 2010

good morning.

Ok Im done whining about stupid people... after a few more....

1. I am so freaking sore! I didnt work out yesterday because my plans changed emergently yesterday but even if they hadnt Im not sure if I could have. It hurts to sit down, it hurts to get up... wow!

2. How on earth do you un-subscribe to a blog? I cant find the button any where. There is a blog on my list that ANNOYS the hell out of me and its like a car wreck, I cant stop looking back at it. But Im NOT a fan of the person, not a fan of her post. She annoys me more then any stranger ever has. I dont agree with her lifestyle or most that she writes about and it takes everything in me to not post a message that I know will be taken the wrong way. I have very difficultly stayed to the "if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all" but its getting harder and harder.


uhhhhh - anyways.... sorry. Sometimes the bitch in me comes out full force - some that work with me or have met me recently may be shocked because in the past year or so I have changed quite a bit to a happier friendlier person. Most likely because Im happier with me but there is a huge bitch hiding that has to come out every once in a while. SHe used to come out ALOT - Im glad she doesnt anymore.

Today is another work day - 12 hours. Im going to try to run after work. Im having trouble again getting out of bed early in the am like I plan the night before. I much rather work out in the am. It makes my entire day better and I have a much harder better workout then at the end of the day.

Looking forward to two days off starting tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment