Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love the library...

I forgot how awesome the library is! I have been checking out tons and tons of cookbooks just to get some new ideas.

And I came acrossed this book. I LOVE IT!!! I have learned SOOOO much! It has great little bits of information in it and I want to cook almost every single thing in it. I think I might have to actually buy this one! I have read through it 3 times already!
I got the Eat Clean cookbooks too that have some great recipes on things that I normally use a mix for.

On a side note... tomarrow I am retackleing the 9.6 or so miles that I gave up on after 7 miles on monday. Im running the opposite way to see if that helps. I have a jam packed day planned afterwards so this will be a great way to start the day.

Yesterday I gave in to mexican food but I wasnt horrible - got shrimp fajitas with no extra stuff. Other wise I have been right on point eating wise. I will atleast be back to where I was last week before I went on a 4 day binge!

No comments:

Post a Comment