Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BEST DESSERT EVER!!!

And its zero points!!!

I cannot get over how YUMMY this was!

Banana "soft serve" ala banana split!

I was over on greenlitebites and was excited to see that Roni made a new video. I have tried to make this fake banana icecream before and it did NOT come out like I hoped. But thank goodness for Roni and her video. Adding the vanilla extract and seeing how her's came out let me know that I wasnt doing it long enough. Mine looked JUST like hers... and it was YUMMY!

I diced up some fresh pineapple and put the "icecream" on top... it really did have a feel of a banana split - so so so good and definately hit the spot.

I cant wait until my bananas are more ripe to do it again!

On a side note I went to the gym today and got a great 5 mile run. I was aiming for 10 mile run then working out with Rach but friendship came first... my awesome friend left her 4 month old daughter in the gym daycare for the first time. It was very hard on her and I am so proud of her for being strong enough to do it! After I saw her we went and walked for 10 min then went back and checked on baby girl again. Then I tought her how to use a few weight machines and we called the workout over early. Baby steps but she did it!!!!

And after G went to bed I had NO desire to do my 3rd day of 30 day shred... BUT I DID IT!!! YAAAA me! I went up to level 2... OMG! SO SO SO much harder and if she said "get into plank" one more time! uhhh... but I survived!

After my post yesterday I gave in to the eating but... I wont lie. I admitted it to Rach already today. Im not lying about my eating anymore - I need to face it head on. My extra weekly points are GONE ... its day 2. So I need to suck it up and push myself and lots of planning!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the 30 day shred. I have heard a lot of bloggers mention it. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. put your bananas in a paper bag in the laundry room (or someplace else humid) and they'll ripen up in no time. Yay bananas!

    ReplyDelete