Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday was a success!

No I did not get up and run this morning, didnt sleep well last night and I was tired. BUT did very good in the eating department which is my issue.

For starters I stopped for coffee on the way to work and they had amazing looking homemade muffins that were buy one get one free... I really wanted one... but nope didnt give in!

I meant to eat dinner at work but it got really busy and before I knew it, it was after 9pm and I was just leaving work and STARVING. Its a snowy mess outside and took me forever to get home. But I didnt come home and gorge myself. I snacked on some natural almonds while my planned goat cheese flat bread pizza was done. Now I have 4 points left over and want something chocolatey so I may just have another shakeology shake - yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment