Sunday, January 1, 2012

thank you weight watchers - and happy 2012

Its a few minutes before the ball drops. Sitting on the couch with a baby asleep on my shoulder and my love sitting next to me. We arent big party people so arent bummed not to be "out" and wouldnt wish to be anywhere then right where we are :) Little man had no desire to stay awake but thats ok.

We just finished watching a movie and I wanted to munch BIG time. I wanted something carb-y... some kind of scone, bread, pancakes, something of that nature. I have 1 whole point left for the day so that isnt happenning. I had it in my head to say "screw it" and enjoy something anyways and right then a WW commercial came on and reminded me of what Im doing. And boy would I have been mad at myself if I would have given in - the reason I didnt do fun appetizers, fun desserts, or several bottles of wine (we had water with dinner and everything) was because I didnt want to use the calories - it wasnt worth it.

I think 2012 is going to be a great year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment