Wednesday, April 25, 2012

going into a crappy work day

I already know tomorrow will be bad. horrible. annoying. frustrating.

First I work with one of my least favorite people workwise tomorrow - I dread it for weeks leading up to it. Second we are going live with a new computer order entry and its my first day doing it. Those two together will not be pleasant. These are the days that typically lead me to french fries, chocolate and sodas.

I KNOW that it is how the day will be ... so Im preparing myself for it. I will get through the day with a smile on my face - even though it will be very fake and move on. I am going to start the day at the gym pushing myself on the treadmill running out some of the frustrations I am bound to feel tomorrow. I have already packed and logged all my food for tomorrow. Besides what I packed - NOTHING is going in this belly!

I work the next two days and need to get my work outs in before/after the 12 hours at work so see you all Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it's not as bad as it sounds. Hang in there momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out is the best way to deal with stress :)

    ReplyDelete