Sunday, May 13, 2012

another week

Its Sunday.

Sunday equals weigh in day. 167 today - up 1 lb but I think alot of that is water weight. I have had alot more sodium the last few days and feel pretty swollen. Goal for 165 before heading into vacation next sunday.

Sunday also equals a new workout week with a new workout plan. Here is this weeks plan...
Sunday - nada because I was lazy. Did alittle yard work though.
Monday - 4 mile run, workout video
Tues - 75 min treadmill workout with some speed work.
Wed - early morning spin before work
Thur - workout video
Fri - workout video, maybe evening spin
Sat - 10k race

Here is my goal while on vacation
4 mile run with speed work
6 mile tempo run
8 mile relaxing run
and I may bring my videos, havent decided yet.

Hope everyone has a great week.


1 comment: