Sunday, May 6, 2012

surviving

allergies SUCK!!!! And tmi but they suck way more when you are working 48 hours in 4 days and its that horrible time of the month. YUCK!!!!! I have nasty thick yellow stuff pouring out of my nose and running down my throat. Gross. Im so over it!

I havent been able to work out between not being able to breath and the meds making me feel spacey. This stresses me out because I have missed two important runs - one being a 12 miler! So this week will be a running week.

On a positive side, not being able to smell or taste has really helped on the wanting to binge thing and I have stayed within my calories ALL week! I lost 4.5 lbs this wee!

I know I said I wasnt going to weigh myself in May but I havent given Rach the scale yet and it taunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment