Saturday, July 14, 2012

happy to report

I am happy to report that I did not give in last night to the feeling sorry for myself and wanting apple jacks. I am still wheat free :)  (minus some soy sauce but thats just a weird place for wheat to be!)

No Im not aiming to be wheat free for life - its not a medical reason. BUT I made a promise to myself that I would go a full month. IF I give in because Im having a pity party for one - what does that say to myself? That reminds myself that Im not worth it and I am!

Lunch is packed - time to shower and get to work. Got to love working weekends... expecially when my sitter cancels friday evening and my mom is out of town - thank god for great friends!

Whats on todays menu?

Breakfast - 1 egg, 2 egg white omelet with 1/2 serving turkey sausage crumbles, red onion, green peppers and 1/2 serving shredded cheese. Coffee with almond milk.

Lunch - diced chicken on a lettuce wrap, bowl of mixed roasted veggies, and a grapefruit.

Dinner - Tilapia, brussel sprouts with goat cheese. Sugar free jello

Snacks packed - 24 raw almonds, 100 cal cottage cheese doubler with pineapple, 1/2 serving of plain greek yogurt with powdered pb, cocoa powder and 1/2 banana mixed in, an apple.

If I eat every last bite and NOTHING else then Im at 1160 calories - 40 shy from my daily goal... and thats alot of food!

1 comment:

  1. That's the way to do it! Keep pushing forward and don't lose track of your goals.

    ReplyDelete