Tonight on Glee of all places I heard this...
"You should dream ... very very big... then work incredibly hard to make it happen"
It hit home. So I decided to start making a dream list. Im not exactly good at dreaming big anymore. So this list is a work in progress. Number one should have been "learn to dream" but here goes...
- Do a pull up
- Run a second marathon
- be a role model for my daughter
- Not worry if Im going to fit into my clothes because they fit
- want to have sex with the lights on
- Want to wear skirts to show my legs
- Run a 5k with Gavin … and then with both kids J
- Go sky diving with Gavin
- Walk my grandkids down the isle when they get married
- Go mountain climbing
- Go white water rafting
- Inspire and help train someone for their first half marathon
- become a morning person – waking up without hitting snooze
- Run an 8:30 min mile
- date my husband
- take the kids on an Alaskan cruise
- Have a third child (shhhh…. Not so sure about this one)
- complete a tough mudder
- take dance lessons with eric