Friday, November 9, 2012

I havent gotten a comment on a post in a long long time... guessing no ones really reading anymore. Thats ok though - this blog is for me :)

Taking the turn to weight watchers hasnt gone so well. Its like I feel sorry for myself and cant get rid of the FUCK IT attitude. I was stuck in my "oh crap I over ate, guess I wont track that and will start again tomorrow, might as well eat x, y and z too".

Then I realized I should take my own advice. Yes today I havent eaten perfect. No I wont be within my daily points. BUT I am logging every single bite. If I dont see what Im eating then how can I fix it? So this morning I made cinnamon rolls. I ate 4 of them. 16 freaking points. But I logged it and moved on. Lunch was much better - roasted veggies, grilled chicken and goat cheese.

And now back to remodeling bathroom hell...

4 comments:

  1. I was new to your blog and posted a couple times, but never got any kind of response! A little HI, thanks for following goes a long ways.

    I know exactly how you feel with the eating thing! I wish it was as easy as working out! It's hard to get it to click sometimes, but once it does it gets easy. Just keep trying until it clicks, that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Abby - how rude of me! Thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lurking... Keep posting and do it for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im here!!! Sorry, I try to comment, but I either cant see straight or something cause that doggone captha thing I have to type to comment never seems to work right, I get frustrated and just click cancel.... Im kinda stuck in my own funk, and whatever I say would be a do as I say, not as I do.....and I hate those!!!

    ReplyDelete