Friday, December 21, 2012

Good morning!

Just a quick post while I sit and enjoy my cup of coffee...

I actually woke up when my alarm went off this morning at 515am, threw my clothes on and headed down to the treadmill. I hate running on the treadmill. My pace feels so much slower. The time seems to take so much longer. And of course 20 min into my 30 min planned workout baby girl is wide awake and LOUD. So that ended that workout. I will do some stairs at work today and then take the dog for a quick jog tonight when I get home to make up for it.

And holy moly my butt is sore this morning! Its a good sore but ouch... havent felt muscle soreness there in a long time!

Lunches are packed - need to go to the store soon or I wont have anything tomorrow though. Enjoying my 10 min of peace and quiet with my coffee while Bre has her morning snack then the chaos will start. Attempting to take a shower with a 1 year old loose is NOT easy and Im sure the 6 year old will be up soon saying "mom mom mom" atleast 100 times before I drop them off at the sitter at 715...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh and why on earth is it warm and raining in Maryland in December.... wth is the snow!?!  I want a white Christmas!

1 comment: