Saturday, January 26, 2013

mia

Ive been MIA ... and Im sure you all know why. Its the only reason I tend to be mia for... I have sucked lately. I havent wanted to acknowledge my sucky-ness and saying it makes it real.

I have done EVERY single planned workout. That is never the problem. Its my eating. It has sucked. BIG TIME. I have easily eaten 2-3 times the amount of calories than I am supposed to. I have eaten dessert several times a day. Crap just to eat crap. Ate when I wasnt hungry. Binged even.

Why?

God I wish I knew. I hate that I do this. I know WHAT to do and I know HOW to do it but I just keep screwing it up. I feel bloated, sluggish, disgusting.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand how you feel! I know it's easier said than done, but try and remember how you are feeling right now and think about that the next time you're reaching for an unhealthy snack. Also, don't beat yourself up! What's done is done and getting down on yourself for what happened yesterday isn't going to help you today! Keep your head up and remember we're human and make mistakes! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go get it girl!

    ReplyDelete