Wednesday, January 30, 2013

tough mudder week 3, an awesome soup and measurements...

SO much to say today :)

Today was tough mudder training week 3. I was a sweaty mess! It took me 37 minutes to do the following
-run 1/4 mile, 50 count jump rope, 20 walking weighted lunges, 20 thrusters, 20 pushups
-run 1/4 mile, 3 thirty second sprints at 730 min/mile, 50 count jump rope, 20 walking weighted lunges, 20 thrusters, 20 walking pushups
-run 1/4 mile, 3 thirty second sprints at 730 min/mile, 3 45 second hill runs at an incline of 9, 50 count jump rope, 20 walking weighted lunges, 20 thrusters, 20 pushups
-run 1/4 mile

omg SWEATY mess! I took a pic but it was not even close to being anything I would want to put out there so trust me :)

Then since I was feeling awesome - afterwards I decided to redo my measurements. It has been a full month of major weight training and cardio workouts. I havent missed more than 1-2 workouts and I made them up. But my diet has sucked. And they werent kidding when they say you cant out run or out-workout a bad diet. My measurements are EXACTLY the same. Bummed. NEED TO EAT BETTER!

Made a rocking soup today - used the red pepper soup recipe off of greenlitebites.com that I make often. I roast the red peppers and onion in the oven before adding it to the mix. And this time I saved the pulp from my green juice yesterday and added two cups of kale/cucumber/celery/parsley pulp. OMG so so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment