Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY 11/8/17

WOOHOO - a week of lazy keto has served me well.

What do I consider lazy keto? 5 of the 7 days I ate what I was supposed to. 2 of those 5 I actually tracked and made sure I was under 20 net carbs. 1 of the 7 I was 95% keto but had a cheese garlic buscuit for dinner. 1 of the 7 I was TOTALLY off and went out to eat with hubby and had pasta and wine.

And the result - weigh in today was 208 :)  Down another two lbs.

Could it have been more if I was strict keto? Of course. Do I do well when I stress that I have to be 100% on all the time... hell no.

So until this way doesnt work - this is how Im doing things.

Wed is weigh in day - between wed and the next tuesday I get one meal to splurge on. If I dont need it then great - If I do then its there waiting for me.

Will I eat a bite of something my kid makes me - hell yes.

Will I eat all of it, no.

Proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment